Sahyadri Campus has a separate hostel section under the management of Hostel Management Committee. The committee is headed by the transport coordinator looks after the day to day aspects of the hostel management at the Campus. Each hostel has a Warden who is responsible for the discipline, maintenance of building, allotment of rooms etc. The hostel staff consists of caretakers/ block supervisors, other attendants and maintenance staff.
Hostel fees details :
||Hostel for Boys
(For all New entrants for PUC, MBA,
3,500 per month paid in advance will be adjusted in last month
||Hostel for Girls
(For all New entrants for PUC, MBA,
3,500 per month paid in advance will be adjusted in last month.
* Rs. 7000 refundable.
||Two people accommodation in one Room
Rules & Regulations
- Students must ensure that they sign in the attendance register by the stipulated time.
- Wardens and hostel staff have been instructed to call the parents at night in case they not return to the hostel by 10.30 P.M. They will have to pay fine and may be removed from the hostel.
- Students returning to the hostel after their permission time or after 10.00 P.M. without permission will be charged a fine of Rs.500/-
- When a resident wishes to leave the station on vacation/holiday or otherwise, he/she must make necessary entry in STAY OUT REGISTER, available with the Caretaker/Matron/ Wardens.
- It is mandatory to record departure/return time and place to which they are going and phone no.
- Wardens/Caretakers will go around the blocks between 10 P.M. to 6 A.M. to check if any rooms are locked. The rooms which are found locked will be entered in the daily report book and students staying in those rooms will be treated as absent from the hostel and their parents will be informed on phone. The bill for the same will be charged to the students and a fine may also be imposed.
- Outsiders/ Students staying outside are not permitted to enter the hostel without written permission of the Warden. They must enter their names in the visitor’s book before entering the block and leave the hostel by 6.00 P.M.
- Students staying outside, if found involved in any form of physical violence in hostel premises will be suspended from the college.
- All students are advised to carry their identity card all the time and the authority letter to remain outside the campus in case there is any necessity to move out of the campus at night.
- The warden or the management is not responsible for any loss of personal items in the Hostel, though utmost care & security arrangement is pressed. Any such incident should immediately be brought to the knowledge of the warden and management in turn.
- In case a resident falls sick, he/she must immediately inform the Caretaker/Matron who will arrange for the vehicle for doing the needful.
- For students who are detained because of shortage of attendance will not be accommodated in the Hostel.
- Allocation of rooms in the hostel is as per the discretion of the warden based on the merit, conduct of the students etc.
- All students are required to use all the utility services sparingly. Viz: water, electricity. Students are expected to switch off the switches when not in use.
- Students are responsible for safeguarding hostel property and will be held responsible for any damage to fan, furniture, fittings & fixtures, boards and vessels.
- The damage charges will be recovered from students without any leniency.
- All hostel inmates should follow the instruction of the warden and follow the time table strictly.
- No day scholars, visiting guests, friend & relatives are permitted to the rooms. Every visitor shall make his visit’s entry on the master register maintained by the security.
- Exhibiting obscene posters, pictures & captions on wall, boards or at any hostel premises will be dealt seriously.
- Students are not permitted to use any gas, stove, burners, electrical coils or any electrical equipment in the rooms.
- Students are not permitted to use CD players, Tape recorder or any device with speakers. However student may use walkman.
- Possession or hiring of two wheeler or four wheelers, parking them at the campus is strictly prohibited to hostel inmates.
- Students moving out of the main gate of the hostel should make the entry in the movement register of the Hostel.
- Student those wishing to go on short leave or vacation leave should apply in writing and obtain the permission in time.
- It is mandatory for students to keep the warden informed of their visits to a friend or relative or if he or she is going to be away from the hostel for more than a day.
- Students are not permitted to keep costly and valuable items in the room.
- If the hostel room key is lost students are not permitted to break open the closets, doors or any item forcibly. They shall in form the warden for the needful.
- The Hostel authority, The College or the management will not be held responsible for any loss, theft or missing items of the students.
- Ragging, harassment and misbehavior will be very viewed seriously
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking is strictly prohibited. If anyone is found indulging in the same will be terminated immediately without any notice.
- Students are expected to wear proper dress in the hostel, mess and around the area.
- Students are not permitted to enter others room or spend the night in any pretext.
- Students are prohibited to posses any type of weapon like knife, pistol, sword etc.
- Students should not organize any functions, demonstration, and picnic without specific permission of the management.
- Students shall strictly adhere to the hostel timing as scheduled below. Any student requiring light for extra preparations or unfinished tasks may use the corridor light after the specific time.
- All students are hereby informed that they must return to the hostel as per the timing laid down in the hostel rules which are as under :
- All students : 7:00 P.M.
- With permission: 10:00 P.M
TIMING: Morning study : 6.00 am to 7.00 am
- Breakfast : 7.00-8.15am
- Lunch : 1.00-2.00pm
- Tea : 5.00-6.00pm
- Dinner : 8.00-9.15pm
- Visitor’s : 5.00-7.00pm