• JV Global, an outstanding training team from Bangalore organized one week training sessions to core sector engineering students during 2010-11 and 2011-12. Excellent interactive sessions on aptitude, HR skills, basic fundamentals, resume tips and students attitude were some of the key subjects covered.
• HP certified course, By HP team was conducted on Java, C++ for students of Electronics & Communication Engineering branch. The theory & practical sessions of 15 days enabled the students to have a better edge over others in the campus placement drive.
• Talent Bridge conducted one week training program on various corporate needs. The students from computer Engineering underwent training on aptitude, resume tips, corporate etiquettes, and tips for group discussion and interview skills. The training team has assured 6 different companies for placement support.
Pre Placement Training Programmes
• With the view of preparing the students for Infosys recruitment drive, an aptitude session was organized for the eligible students of final year engineering. Mr. Krishnamurthy, a recognized and reputed trainer for Infosys, TCS, Cognizant, Sap Labs and other reputed IT Companies taught various simple techniques to solve aptitude problems.
• Mr. Krishnamurthy also conducted training session with the intention of the campus recruitment drive by Oracle Financial Services Software Pvt Ltd at Sahyadri Campus. The students took the maximum benefits of the sessions.
• Mr. Vipin Kumar, a certified trainer of Infosys & Mr. Sunil Kumar conducted training session on technical concepts for OFSS online test and SQL. This training session enhanced the confidence of students to face the panel during the interview and do well in online tests.
• A two day training programme was organized on DBMS by Mr. Ananth Prabhu, a Microsoft certified trainer and Mr. Sreenivasa Hedge from Goal technology along with Mr. Rakesh for the eligible students for Oracle On Demand Operation and one day HR-training was conducted by Mr. Geo D' Silva – HOD, Training & Placement.
• Mr. Joel D' Mello and team took the input training session for eligible students of mechanical branch for Aditya Birla Group to revise the basic technical concepts and Mr. Geo D' Silva, conducted orientation on HR skills and gave instructions on basic interview etiquettes.