Admission procedure and Fee Structure for Engineering :In the admission procedure, allotment of seats and fees structure for all the seats, our College strictly adheres the order of the Government of Karnataka amended from time to time and prevalent at the date of admission .
As per the order of the Government of Karnataka, the allotment and distribution of the seats are as follows:
- 45% of the seats are filled by the Government of Karnataka through Common Entrance Test (CET).
- 30% of the seats are filled through entrance test conducted by the Comed-K.
- 25% of the seats are filled by Management.
Admission through CET
The Government of Karnataka conducts Common Entrance Test (CET) through Karnataka Examination Authority. This entrance exam is a gateway to get engineering seats in Government quota. The CET conducts the examination in for four subjects namely Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. Candidates who want to get admission in Engineering courses appear for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics exams. As per the CET ranking students can select the college at the time of CET counseling.
For more information: www. kea.kar.nic.in
Admission through Comed-K
The Karnataka Private Medical & Dental Colleges Association namely "Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka" COMEDK also conducts entrance examination for all students irrespective of state.
The students have an option to select the college of their choice during counseling of comed-K.
COMEDK entrance test & publication of test score and rank list will be followed by centralized counseling.
For more information: http://www.comedk.org.
Admission through Management:
Applications must be made only in the prescribed format. Applicants are requested to read the rules & regulations carefully before filling up the application. Application is a key part of the admission process. Incomplete or false information will adversely affect. After scrutiny of application form, prospective candidates will be invited for a personal counseling. Successful candidates will have to get themselves admitted immediately. Selections will be made in accordance with the Government regulations prevailing at the time of admission.
At the time of admission all the originals and relevant documents and filled up application should be submitted.
Fee Structure :
The fees structure for all the above seats will be as per the direction of the Government of Karnataka amended from time to time and prevalent at the date of admission.
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering Courses :
A candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination recognized by AICTE & state Government with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in optional subjects ( Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) (45% for SC/ST/OBC).
Eligibility criteria for Diploma Holders :
Diploma Holders in engineering with a minimum of 50% marks in the final examination, conducted by the Board of Technical Examination, Government of Karnataka or its equivalent, are eligible for admission to the corresponding branch of engineering. They will have to appear for the CET conducted by the CET Cell, Govt. of Karnataka. Seats will be allotted by the CET at centralized counseling to be held at Bangalore.
Note : The selected students have to submit the following documents:
(In original along with the 04 photocopies of the same)
- Marks card of Second PUC or equivalent.
- Transfer certificate and Conduct certificate from the Principal of the Institution last attended.
- Proof of the Date of Birth –SSLC pass certificate-original.
- Photographs: Passport size: 4 Nos., Stamp size: 4 Nos.
- Medical fitness certificate from any Regd. Medical Practitioner.
- Eligibility certificate in case of Non-Karnataka Students
- Candidates seeking admission under NRI category may contact the office for details.
- Admission of foreign nationals are allowed subject to fulfillment of :
- Eligibility requirements of the University;
- No objection certificate from the Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India;
- Non-Karnataka Students will have to apply for Migration Certificate and produce the same at the time of admission.
- Applications must be made only in the prescribed format. Applicants are requested to read carefully before filling up the application. Application is a key part of the admission process. Incomplete or false information will adversely affect.