Generally no refund of fee is permitted on account of withdrawal/absence from college or any other reasons once a student is admitted to any course.
A refund claim in writing to the management may, however, be made/ admitted on special merits. And if such request is approved by the management, the amount shall be refunded within the limits stated below:
- The request should be Before 10 days prior to the date of commencement of classes, as per VTU schedule.
- From the student Rs 25,000/- shall be deducted from the total fees paid.
- Any claim for refund thereafter but within 30 days from the date of commencement of classes, 50% of the total first semester fees shall be deducted. And the refund will be only subject to the condition that all the seats so vacated are filled up.
- After 30 days from the date of commencement of classes no refund on whatsoever reason will be considered.
- Provisional admission or Booking amount is not refundable under any circumstances
- Any student who withdraws from the course after the date of commencement of the classes will be required to pay for the remaining period of the course.
- All refunds will be processed by the Finance Office of the management, upon receiving the approval from the management/administrator based on the recommendation from the Director or Principal.
- Requests for withdrawals should be made in the prescribed application form available at the Admission Office. Refund will be made only after the candidate has surrendered the ID card, original fee receipt and the No-dues clearance certificate from the concerned departments.
Note: The refund information given above is indicative and Management reserves the right to make any changes.