- Pass in the Pre-University Board of Education or its approved equivalent securing 45% marks in aggregate in the subject of Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English as one of the subjects of study (10+2).
- A candidate in the age group of 17 years is eligible to apply for admission.
- Applicants should be medically fit.
- Admissions are available for female & male candidates.
- Application Procedure: Those seeking admission to the course must apply on the prescribed form and submit it with the requisite documents together with a registration fee of Rs.500/- by bank draft drawn in favor of " Sahyadri College of Nursing " payable at Mangalore.
- Applications are usually issued in the month of June. Advertisements regarding the admissions are published in leading newspapers and on our website.
- Pass in GNM( General Nursing & Midwifery Programme ) with state registration.