The Institute provides hostel facilities for students with comfortable and secure accommodation . The resident wardens of hostels ensure the welfare of the students. The hostel complex houses a mess where hygenic and nutritious food is served to the students in a homely atmosphere.
There are separate hostels for both boys and girls, which are situated close to the campus. The rules of the hostels have to be strictly followed by the boarders.
The mess is run by the hostellers themselves and on a cost sharing basis. The menu consists of both vegetarian & non-vegetarian, South Indian, North Indian and Chinese preparations. The mess charges will be collected at the beginning of each month.
Facilities in the hostel
The boarders are provided with a cot, a cupboard, study table and a chair. Every hostel has solar heated water facility, common telephone, common TV room, reading room / library, visitor's parlour, water coolers, generators etc. The hostels also have facilities for indoor and outdoor games.
Rules & Regulations
- Ragging in any form is banned inside and outside the campus.
- Students are responsible for the safety of their belongings inside the room.
- Students are not allowed to keep pets of any kind inside the hostel.
- Students are not allowed to use electrical gadgets in the hostel.
- Cooking is not permitted in the hostel rooms.
- Any damage to the hostel property will attract a fine.