Rules & Regulations:
- Students are required to maintain discipline both inside and outside the college.
- Mobile phones are totally banned inside the premises. If students are found possessing them they will be immediately seized.
- Students must wear ID cards compulsorily while coming to College and must produce it whenever asked for,
especially in the office and the library.
- Irregular attendance; indifference towards lectures, assignments, examinations; discourtesy towards teachers;
obscene behavior/dress; willful damage of college property; anti-social activities etc. on the part of students are liable for disciplinary action which includes expulsion from the college.
- Participation in all the college functions, Association Meetings, College Assembly, Games, Seminars, Group Discussions etc. are obligatory to all the students.
- Without the permission of the Principal, students shall not associate with any group or organize any activities that
may hamper the interests of the college.
- Students cannot convene meetings, invite people, publish literature, mobilize opinion etc. without the prior
permission of the Principal.
- The Principal has the power to rusticate any student from the college if s/he is found guilty of serious misconduct or
if his/her presence on the campus affects the academic atmosphere and discipline of the college adversely.
- Students should refrain from the use of tobacco, alcohol, drugs and chewing gums.
- Students are advised not to give the college address for any personal correspondence. The College will not be held responsible for the loss of any letter, whatever be the ature of the correspondence.
- The students are expected to treat the college as their own and to cooperate in its efficient and smooth running.
- They should wear neat, ironed uniform while coming to college.
- The College property shall be handled with care and should not be damaged. In case any building, furniture, apparatus or any other property of the College is damaged, the expenses shall be borne by the students.
- The students are required to maintain consistency and improve their performance in university and college examinations.
- Every class in-charge and academic advisor shall keep a close watch on the student's attendance, progress and conduct.
- Any violation of the Rules & Regulations mentioned above will be dealt by the Principal in the manner he considers fit and his decision will be the final.
- The College expects students to keep their vision high and solicits the cooperation of parents in enforcing rules and regulations.