Sahyadri Campus has a separate hostel section under the management of Hostel Management Committee. The committee is headed by the transport coordinator looks after the day to day aspects of the hostel management at the Campus. Each hostel has a Warden who is responsible for the discipline, maintenance of building, allotment of rooms etc. The hostel staff consists of caretakers/ block supervisors, other attendants and maintenance staff.
Hostel fees details :
The revised Hostel charges applicable to our students for the Academic Year 2011-12 as advised by the President.
|1.||Hostel for Boys||Rs.30000/-|
|2.||Hostel for Girls and boys
(For all New entrants for BBM , PUC, MBA, Engineering, MSc Nursing.)
|3.||PCBSc Nursing Girl Students||Rs.15000/-|
|4.||Two people accommodation in one Room||Rs.30,000/-|
Rules & Regulations
- Students must ensure that they sign in the attendance register by the stipulated time.
- Wardens and hostel staff have been instructed to call the parents at night in case they not return to the hostel by 10.30 P.M. They will have to pay fine and may be removed from the hostel.
- Students returning to the hostel after their permission time or after 10.00 P.M. without permission will be charged a fine of Rs.500/-
- When a resident wishes to leave the station on vacation/holiday or otherwise, he/she must make necessary entry in STAY OUT REGISTER, available with the Caretaker/Matron.
- It is mandatory to record departure/return time and place to which they are going and phone no.
- Wardens/Caretakers will go around the blocks between 10 P.M. to 6 A.M. to check if any rooms are locked. The rooms which are found locked will be entered in the daily report book and students staying in those rooms will be treated as absent from the hostel and their parents will be informed on phone. The bill for the same will be charged to the students and a fine may also be imposed.
- Outsiders/ Students staying outside are not permitted to enter the hostel without written permission of the Warden. They must enter their names in the visitor’s book before entering the block and leave the hostel by 6.00 P.M.
- Students staying outside, if found involved in any form of physical violence in hostel premises will be suspended from the college.
- All students are advised to carry their identity card all the time and the authority letter to remain outside the campus in case there is any necessity to move out of the campus at night.
- The warden or the management is not responsible for any loss of personal items in the Hostel, though utmost care & security arrangement is pressed. Any such incident should immediately be brought to the knowledge of the warden and management in turn.
- In case a resident falls sick, he/she must immediately inform the Caretaker/Matron who will arrange for the vehicle for doing the needful.
- All students are hereby informed that they must return to the hostel as per the timing laid down in the hostel rules which are as under :
- All students : 7:00 P.M.
- With permission: 10:00 P.M