Sahayadri educational institution runs it’s own transport fleet catering service to students who commute daily. The busses run on all working days at different route.
Rules & Regulations :
- Students should inform the transport wing/admission counter about the requirement of availing the bus service at the time of admission and during the beginning of every semester to the officer in charge.
- The bus fare fixed annually or periodically should be paid in advance which will qualify the student to travel in the said bus.
- A bus pass will be issued to the student once the payment is made and students require carrying the said pass without fail while travelling.
- The transport department may inspect the passes while on transits.
- The seat booking facility is not permitted in the bus. And quarreling for the particular seats or any misconduct shall be dealt seriously.
- Students are not permitted to play mischief, loud talking or create disturbance to others
- Students are expected to respect fellow students in the bus and more so the girl students.
- If the students have changed their pick point they are required to inform the driver in time at least before sufficient time.
- If students have changed their place of residents the same should be intimated to the transport in charge for necessary instruction to the new route officials.
- Any damage, defacing of any accessory of bus by the user will be dealt seriously and the damage with penalty will be recovered.
- The students willing to discontinue the bus service half way will not have any right to claim refund of the amount for the period not being travelled.
List of Bus Routes and Tariff
|Route(Pick up point)||KM||Fare|