Dr. Ananth Prabhu G
- Department: Computer Science & Engineering
- Designation: Professor
- Phone: +91-8951511111
- Email: email@example.com
- Teaching Experience: 12 Years
- Industry Experience: NIL
- Research Experience: 2.0 Years
|BE||Computer Science& Engineering||P.A. College Of Engineering Karnataka||VTU, Belagavi|
|M.Tech||Computer Science & Engineering||MIT, Manipal||Manipal University|
|MBA||Information Science||Sikkim Manipal University||Sikkim Manipal University|
|Ph.D||Computer Science & Engineering||P.A.College of Engineering - Research Center||VTU Belgavi|
|Post Doctoral Research||Computer Science Engineering||University of Houston Downtown, USA|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
Former Special Officer, VTU
Former IT Advisor, VTU
Cyber Security & Law Trainer, KPA, Mysore
1. Cyber Security: Malware Detection, Deep Fake
· Recognized as One among 30 unsung heroes of India by India Today
· Recipient of District Rajyotsava Award 2021
· Awarded Neighborhood Heroes by HDFC bank during COVID 19
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
Principal Investigator for the project received Center of Excellence Cyber Forensics Intelligence Grant by VGST, GoK 50 LAKHS INR
No. of International Journals Publications:12
 "Improved Aprori Algorithm Based on bottom up approach using Probability and Matrix,” Sunil Kumar S , Shyam Karanth S , Akshay K C , Ananth Prabhu ,Bharathraj Kumar M, International Journal of Computer Science, 2012
 “Automatic Parallelization for Parallel Architectures Using Smith Waterman Algorithm-Literature Review”, Ananth Prabhu G , Dr. Ganesh Aithal, International Journal of Engineering Inventions, 2014
 “Deselecting result for bulk action”, Fernandes, Steven Lawrence, Chakraborty, Baisakhib, Gurupur, Varadraj P.c, Prabhu G, Ananth; Journal of Integrated Design and Process Science, vol. 20, 2016
 “A Comparative Study on Early Skin Cancer Detection Using Computer Aided Diagnosis Techniques”, Steven Lawrence Fernandes, Dr. Ananth Prabhu G,, Dr. Yogananda A, Proceedings of IMCIC – ICSIT, 2016
 “A Comprehensive Review on Various StateOf-The-Art Techniques for Composite Sketch Matching”, Sannidhan M S, Dr. Ananth Prabhu G, Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 2016
 “Novel Fusion Approach for Early Lung Cancer Detection Using Computer Aided Diagnosis Technique”, Fernandes, Steven Lawrence; Gurupur, Varadraj Prabhu; Lin, Hong; Martis, Roshan Joy, Journal of Medical Imaging and Health Informatics, Volume 7,ÿNumber 8, 2017
 “Gray Scale Image Multi-Thresholding with Chaotic Cuckoo Search ", S. Varshaÿ, V. Rajinikanth, G. Ananth Prabhu”, IEEE international conference on system, computation, automation and networking (ICSCAN), 2018
 “Assessment of Image Enhancement Procedures for Matching Sketches to Photos”, Sannidhan, M.S.,ÿChaitra, K.M., Prabhu, G.A, 2019 IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing, VLSI, Electrical Circuits and Robotics. 2019
 “Deep-learning framework to detect lung abnormality- A study with chest X-Ray and lung CT scan images”, Bhandary, Abhir & Prabhu, Ananth & Rajinikanth, Venkatesan & Krishnan, Palani & Satapathy, Suresh & Robbins, David & Shasky, Charles & Zhang, Yu-Dong & Tavares, Joao & Raja, N, Pattern Recognition Letters, 2019
 “Review on Exploring an Analytical Study on Optimal Methods used for Identifying Sexual Offenders or Criminal Identification", Rohan Don Salins , Ananth Prabhu G, International Journal of Innovative Research & Studies, Volume IX, Issue I, 2019
 “Deep-learning framework to detect lung abnormality- A study with chest X-Ray and lung CT scan images”, Bhandary, A.,ÿPrabhu, G.A., Rajinikanth, V., Tavares, J.M.R.S., Raja, N.S.M, Pattern Recognition Letters, 2020
 “Performance enhancement of generative adversarial network for photograph?sketch identification”, Sannidhan, M.S.,Prabhu, G.A.,ÿChaitra, K.M.,ÿMohanty, J.R, Soft Computing, 2021
No National Journals Found.
Workshop / Seminars
No Workshop/Seminar Details Found.
Projects and Exhibitions
No Projects and Exhibitions Details Found.
· Completed Computer Graphics laboratory project based on the simulation of the solar system.
· Developed diskless booting software by making use of real time system. This project was completed successfully and submitted as the final semester project under the guidance of Prof. Dr Nagesh H.R.
· Designed software for client management in PHP for an advocate.
· Project lead of national level project, www.smsindia4blood.com
· Conducted seminars on computer related topics and managerial topics in more than 20 colleges successfully
· Authored Little Black Book for Students, 5000 copies distributed.
· Authored Little Black Book for Teachers, 2000 copies distributed.
· Implemented www.branchselector.com website, where 1 lakh students are benefited in selecting the right branch for them after Class X and Class XII.
· Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji launched my book- Modi ji ke Sapne, Poore hue Vikaas Mein.
· UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath ji launched my book- I Own The Monks Ferrari.
· Former Skill Development Minister Rajeev Pratap Rudy ji launched my book- Score Even More.
· Defence Minister Nirmala Seetharaman ji launched my book – Little Black Book For Teachers.
· Received appreciation from several central ministers from the NDA government for my book– Glorious Bharath
· Trained more than 15000 Police officers at Karnataka Police Academy Mysore since 2012. Regular Cyber Security and Anti Terrorism specialist and Trainer.
· Cyber Law Trainer at the Karnataka Judicial Academy
· Trained more than 3000 Lawyers & Judges on Cyber Law.