Mrs. Sharada Priyadarshini Rai
- Department: Chemistry
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: +91-8951640202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching Experience: 14 Years
- Industry Experience: NIL
- Research Experience: NIL
|BSc||CZM||University College Mangalore||Mangalore University|
|M.Sc||Chemistry||Kuvempu University||Kuvempu University|
|M.sc||Bioscience||Mangalore University||Mangalore University|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
Life Member of the Indian society for Technical Education
No Research Details Found.
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
No Grants Details Found.
No. of International Journals Publications:1
Ramesh S. Bhat, Nagaraj P., Sharada Priyadarshini(2020). “Zn–Ni compositionally modulated multilayered alloy coatings for improved corrosion resistance”. Surface Engineering. ISSN 1743-2944, Q1 Journal (2020), pp 01-09.
No National Journals Found.
No. of International Journals Conferences:2
1. “Ammonium Oxalate as a masking agent for the complexometric determination of Manganese (II)”, International Interdisciplinary conference on the frontiers of Crystallography FMKMC College, Madikeri, 29th December to 30th December, 2014.
. 2. “Spectrophotometric determination of Palladium by the coloration with 2-mercaptoethanol”in International conference on Potential impact of pesticides on environment and human health: School of Engineering, Dayananda Sagar University, Bangalore, from 2nd November to 4th November,2017.
No. of National Conferences :2
1. 1. Two day National conference on “World’s emerging advancements in chemical technology, we act-2014”, Govindadasa First Grade College Surathkal, from 10th January to 11th January, 2014.
2. Nagaraj P., Gopalakrishna Bhat N., Chandrashekara K.G. and Sharada Priyadarshini, “Spectrophotometric determination of nitrite and nitrate ions by diazocoupling method”, Proceedings of the National Conference on Recent Advances in Chemical Sciences (RACS-15), St. Agnes College , Mangaluru, from 17th December to 18th December, 2015.
Workshop / Seminars
1. One day workshop on “Intellectual Property Rights: Significance for Academia in Business &Research” Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, 22nd June, 2015.
2. Two days workshop on“Research workshop for Doctoral Candidates”, Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, from 23rd January to 24th January, 2015.
3. Two days Workshop on “Strategic Leadership for Excellence organized by International academy for competency Enhancement”, Bangalore, from 2nd January to 4th January, 2014.
4. Two day Workshop on “Advances in Nano-Science and Nano-Technology”, Yenepoya Institute of Technology,Moodbidri, from 30th October to October 31st ,2017.
5. One day Workshop on “Advanced Materials chemistry For Science & Engineering” N.M.A.M.I.T, Nitte, 26th July, 2018.
6. Two day Workshop on “self esteem& work ethics”, Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, from 21st January to 22nd January 2015.
7. One day workshop on “First Year BE/B. Tech-CBCS Detailed Syllabus (2018-19) as per Outcome-Based Education (OBE) format including Course Outcomes (CO) and Bloom’s Taxonomy” under TEQIP-1.3, Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Mangalore, 19th May, 2018.
8. Five Day Webinar on "NBA and NAAC Accreditation Process" ,Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bengaluru ,from 4th June to 8th June 2020.
9. Five-day Work shop on“Advanced Materials: Properties and Applications” National Institute of Technology, Karnataka, Suratkal, from 1st March to 5th March, 2021.
1.Two day National Seminar on “Recent Advances in Chemical sciences (RACS-15),St Agnes college, Mangalore , from 17 December to 18 December ,2015.
2.Two day National Seminar on “Functional Nanomaterials for energy, environment and health”, Mangalore University, from March 21 to March 22, 2016.
3. One day National level Seminar on occasion of “125th Anniversary of Swami Vivekananda’s Chicago Addresses”, Ramakrishna Mission, Mangalore,10 August 2019.
Faculty development programme
1.Seven day FDP on “Research Methods for Business Management and social sciences”, Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, from 23 July– 29 July, 2012
2. Three day FDP on “Feel Teacher” Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management,from 26 July to 28 July, 2013.
3. Three day FDP on “Feel Teacher- Freedom and Punishment” Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, from 16 July to 18 July, 2015.
4. Five Day FDP on “Inculcating Universal Human Values in Technical Education” All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) from 1st February to 5th February, 2021.
Conclave & orientation programme:
1. Five day Sahyadri Conclave 2018,Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, from
6 January to 10 January, 2018.
2. Three day Orientation Course in Value Education,Ramakrishna Institute of Moral and Spiritual Education,Yadavagiri Mysuru.,from 29th March to 31st March, 2018.
3. One day Orientation Programme ,”Prajna-2019”,Ramakrishna Math,Mangalore,14th February,2019
Projects and Exhibitions
No Projects and Exhibitions Details Found.
No Other Activities Details Found.