Mrs. Sandhyashree Rohith
- Department: Chemistry
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Phone: +91-9611188117
- Email: email@example.com
- Teaching Experience: 8.0 Years
- Industry Experience: NIL
- Research Experience: NIL
|BSc||Chemistry||St. Aloysius College||St Aloysius College Autonomous|
|M.Sc||Industrial Chemistry||Mangalagangothri||Mangalore University|
Membership of Professional Bodies:
life member of the Indian society for technical education
No Research Details Found.
No Awards Details Found.
Grants Received Research/Projects Guided (Beyond Academic)
No Grants Details Found.
No International Journals Found.
No. of National Journals Publications:1
S. Satheesh Chandra, D Haleshppa, Sandhyashree Rohith, A Jayaram, and Nandakumar Shetty (2019). "Novel benzofuran based chalcone material for potential nonlinear optical application.’’
Vol 14, No. 2 (2019) pp. 0921-526. DOI: org/10.1016/j.physb.2019.02.014
Workshop / Seminars
Three Days Workshop On "feel teacher " Conducted by College for Leadership and Human resource development, Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Adyar, from 26th July to 28th July 2013.
2. One Day Faculty Development Program on "Building technology Ventures’’ Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Adyar from 31st August to 2nd September 2013.
3. Presented a Paper titled “Evaluation of effects of the sewage water on alkaline phosphatase activity in Koi carp fish, NCSEA-2014 organized by Departments of Science, St. Joseph Engineering College, Vamanjoor from 17th and 18th July, 2014.
4. Presented a paper titled “Feasibility study of reactions of 8-hydroxy quinoline and 7-chloromethyl-8-hydroxy quinoline with various amines” in a National Conference, NCSEA-2014 organized by Departments of Science, St. Joseph Engineering College, Vamanjoor on 17th and 18th July, 2014.
5. One Day Faculty Development Program on “Holistic process in teaching learning using NLP techniques” Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Adyar, on 20th January 2014
6. One day Workshop on “Self Esteem and Work Ethics” Sahyadri College of engineering and Management, Adyar on 20th January 2015.
7. One Day Workshop on “Research development ‘’ Sahyadri college of Engineering and Management, Adyar on 23rd and 24th January 2015.
8. Two Days Faculty Development Program on “Work ethics and self-esteem” CODP hall, Padua college from 19th and 20th January, 2015.
9. Two Day workshop on “Material for Energy Storage and Sensing, St. Joseph college and Research center, Bangalore from 12th and 13th February, 2015.
10. One Day Workshop on “Intellectual Property and Rights: Significance for academic in business and research’’ Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Adyar on 22nd June,2015.
11. Two Days Workshop on “Feel teacher -freedom and Punishment “Sahyadri college of Engineering and Management, Adyar, from 16th to 18th July 2015
12. Two Days Workshop on “Recent Advances in Chemical sciences “at St. Agnes College, Mangalore from 17th and 18th December,2015.
13. Five Days Science Conclave, Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Adyar, from 6th January to 10th January 2018.
14. Three Days Workshop on “Value education’’ Ramakrishna Institute of Moral and Spiritual Education, Mangalore, from 9th to 11th April 2018.
15. One Day Workshop on “New model curriculum for first year BE students” Sahyadri college of Engineering and management, Adyar organized by Visvesvaraya technological university Belagavi, On 19th May 2018.
16. Seven Days Workshop on “Student Induction Programme”, Sahyadri College of Engineering and Management, Adyar organized by AICTE, from 6th July to 11th July 2018.
17. One day Workshop on “Advanced Materials Chemistry for Science and Engineering, NMAM Institute of technology Nitte on 26th July 2018.
18. One Day Online Faculty Development Program On ‘’ NBA and NAAC Accreditation process’’ Organized by IQAC, Ramaiah Institute of Technology under AICTE, from 4th to 8th June 2020.
19. Five Days online Workshop on “Inculcating Universal values in technical Education”, organized by AICTE, from 14th December to 18th December 2020.
20. One Day online Workshop on “two Dimensional Materials for diverse Applications’’,
Cambridge institute of technology, Bengaluru on 23rd May 2020.
Projects and Exhibitions
No Projects and Exhibitions Details Found.
- Member of NEN